We at Tonic are looking to speak with experienced architects to join a creative architecture studio in the heart of Clerkenwell.
The practice we are partnering with was established over ten years ago and has grown into one of the city’s best contemporary architecture and interior design studios. They have a long track record of working across various projects from city centre residential to boutique hotels. The office often works with derelict spaces to transform the buildings into stunning apartments, chic retail spaces, or elegant hotels. While the focus of the practice is London-based schemes, they often work internationally. Currently, they have several schemes in Germany.
Having recently moved to a great new office in central London, the studio is now searching for an experienced Architect to join them. The ideal candidates will fit the below requirements as a minimum.
• Excellent knowledge of small and medium-sized residential or hospitality projects
• Comfortable working through RIBA stages 0-7
• Design talent, we need someone who has a passion for design
• Strong interest in interiors as well as traditional architecture
• Excellent project running skills, including a track record of liaising directly with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Minimum of three years UK based experience
• Vectorworks or AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
You will be joining a medium-sized team of Architects and Interior designers who all share a passion for contemporary design. The studio’s staff regularly socialise both inside and out of work. This is an office that is creative and fast-paced but also an employer that treats their team with respect. Their usual working hours are 9 am – 6 pm, and the partners ensure that no one works later than standard working hours.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999