Tonic is searching for a high-level Architect or Technologist to join a highly successful Architectural studio that is easily commutable from Bedford, Milton Keynes, and Northampton.
The practice has an exceptional track record for its work and for being a fantastic employer. The studio has been established for over 20 years and has been successful in its attention to detail and design-focused nature.
The successful candidate would be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day delivery of the projects. The role would suit a motivated individual who has good technical and management abilities as well as design flair, report writing, and research skills. Good communication skills are essential. There will be an opportunity to further develop your skills in a challenging yet supportive environment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience in AutoCAD, Revit (preferred), 3D software packages, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Practical experience within a UK practice with a minimum of 3 years
• Exceptional design and presentation skills
• Excellent drawing and document management skills
• Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents
• Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
• Excellent communication, with a high standard of written and spoken English
• Capability to work independently and as part of a team
• Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
• Willingness to take on responsibilities
• Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
Having placed several professionals at this practice, who are all still at the studio, I cannot recommend this employer more. They a warm and friendly that treat their staff with the utmost respect.
The practice is offering a competitive salary depending on experience. Private health care and a substantial pension scheme benefits available.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Architecture (South)
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999