Tonic is currently searching for an Architect and an additional Senior Architect to join a young and ambitus architectural practice based in the Old Street area of London.
You will be working on some interesting small, medium & large commercial and residential projects such as city centre housing, private residential, offices and mixed-use developments. This studio maintains a high importance to produce well designed and attractive buildings, whilst being aware of each individual site and its surroundings.
The practice is the perfect place for an enthusiastic Architect to progress their career, whether you are applying for the junior or the senior of the two roles you will have the platform for career progression. The studio is already of good size at just over 20 heads but has been growing steadily for the last five years and they aim to continue this. They will be able to provide the incoming Architects projects at various stages, so you will be getting involved in both design and site work from the get-go.
Experience and qualifications:
• Part 3 qualification and ARB registration.
• Experience of working in varied sectors, ideally; City Centre Residential or Commercial schemes
• Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written form
• The confidence and experience to run jobs, whilst contributing to other large-scale projects within the team
• Software proficiency in Vectorworks is Ideal but not essential, full training will be given
We have been working with this practice for a number of years and their office is a very pleasant environment. The team run regular out of work activities and are a close yet very inviting community.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.