Tonic is searching for several architectural assistants to work for one of the UK’s most respected studios.
You would be joining an award-winning commercial design practice with a heritage that spans almost 50 years. We require at least two highly motivated architectural assistants to contribute to this practice’s ongoing design-led work in their growing London Studio.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience in AutoCAD, Revit (preferred), 3D software packages, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional design and presentation skills
• Excellent drawing and document management skills
• Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents
• Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
• Excellent communication, with a high standard of written and spoken English
• Capability to work independently and as part of a team
• Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
• Willingness to take on responsibilities
• Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
If you are at Part 2 level and looking to undertake their Part 3, this practice is one of the best in the industry at supporting your development. Over the next year, they will provide you with the project and guidance to ensure that you become a qualified Architect.
The practice is offering a competitive salary depending on experience. Private health care and substantial pension scheme benefits available.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Architecture (South)
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999