Tonic has been retained on an exclusive basis to appoint an Architectural Technologist to the modular division of an established property developer which has achieved quick success with an already compelling portfolio of modular builds.
They have done this through leveraging their end-to-end development expertise as they work from land purchase to operation on most of their sites with their own factory. This allows them to control the full process and take measured risks. They have an exceptional internal design team producing high quality and sustainable architecture.
The primary focus for the first 12 months of the role will be leading the architectural development of a new residential apartment product line from scratch. No two days will be the same with varied responsibilities including detailing, overseeing fire testing, directing a small team, multi-discipline project coordination, and working closely with manufacturing.
You will be part of a growing, high-performing multidiscipline design team that have a diverse set of backgrounds. You will report to an excellent manager who prioritises career development of his team through encouraging taking on responsibility and helping you through professional qualifications.
* Strong understanding of architectural principles and how a building goes together
* A portfolio of high-quality design/technical work through the construction stages of a project.
* Strategic thinker with ability to challenge a brief
* Ability to lead a small team
* Residential experience (preferred not essential)
* While Revit is the main design tool, any software background is fine as full training will be provided and design is only one aspect of the role.
The company have ambitious growth plans with high investment and a strong pipeline of projects. The incoming Architectural Technologist will enjoy high responsibility, autonomy and progression prospects.
Please contact Will Davis to apply or for more information.
T +44(0)161 791 0753