Urgent opportunity to join a leading interior design practice based in Manchester City Centre focused on high quality and sustainable designs. It’s a fast-growing team with an excellent reputation and a friendly and sociable culture.
The role will be an integral part of the team, working closely with property developer clients, business owners and collaborating with external architects. This role will involve producing deliverables within RIBA stages 1- 4 in the commercial, residential and hospitality sectors.
Responsibilities include preparing technical packages including detailed sections, elevations, GA’s and RCP’s as well as detailed specification packages and bespoke joinery. The position will work intimately with the interior design team and with onsite teams.
* Architectural Technician, Technologist or Interior Architect – open to either interiors or exteriors background
* Understanding of the construction process in order to effectively liaise with engineers and project managers, and ensure the designs are delivered seamlessly.
* Several years of industry experience focused on developed and technical design.
* Passionate about detail and keep up-to-date with new developments and design trends.
* Strong client facing skills
This is an ideal opportunity to join a growing practice and be heavily involved in all aspects with long term career progression.
Please contact Will Davis for more information:
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 791 0753