Tonic is partnering with a national House Building company who are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team. It will be based in Manchester and will be working on sites in the North West region. The client is an award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across the North West. They currently have several exiting projects on going and about to start.
• With assistance from Chief QS prepare subcontract Enquiry List for approval by Head of Commercial and Head of Construction.
• Attend pre-start meeting, handover completed procurement pack to site team.
• Produce quarterly valuations and complete material ‘cost to complete’ exercises for each site the Quantity Surveyor is responsible for.
• Assist the Estimator and / or Commercial Manager with take-off’s for land appraisals when required.
• 1 – 3 Years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Degree qualified in quantity surveying or other relevant construction discipline (or working towards).
• £30,000 – £35,000
• Car allowance
• Clear career progression path
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
From meeting the client it has a great family feel to the office with an obvious work hard play hard atmosphere. There is excellent scope for continued career progression within a growing team and some brilliant projects to get stuck into.
Please get in touch with Will Adams to apply or for more information:
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Quantity Surveying
T +44(0)161 791 3090