Tonic is a dynamic recruitment company working across the US & UK within the technology & energy industries. Our team is comprised of experienced recruitment leaders and successful executive search specialists, with a commitment to utilising the most innovative talent sourcing methods to help build high performing teams for our clients.
You will be given every tool, software, and support that you need to help you and our business thrive. We have a tremendous out-of-work culture, and the incoming will be included in every aspect.
Brief job description:
We are looking for a digital marketing apprentice with a flair for content writing and social media management, as well as a hard-working and organised approach. This role will see you develop a combination of digital marketing skills within a commercial environment, and have the opportunity to secure a full time role leading our marketing department in the future. We also have plenty of social events, wider industry training and potential bonuses available for strong performance!
The role will involve the following activities:-
– Content creation for client marketing documents
– Management of email marketing campaigns and automation
– SEO optimisation of websites and marketing content
– Analysis of competitor activity.
– Recommend improvements to increase performance.
– Develop creative and engaging social media strategies.
– Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
• Proven competency with social media / design / writing
• Strong written skills, with an interest in writing / journalism / blogs
• Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Managing of own workload to achieve deadlines, working within a fast paced environment
• Well-organised and have great attention to detail
• Articulate and strongly computer literate
• Outgoing, friendly personality with excellent communication skills
We are a small business with big plans. The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999