Tonic is a partnering with a growing Fit-out specialist in Manchester who have been granted an exciting new contract. They now need several Quantity Surveyors to help with their continued growth. They’re hiring from Assistant Quantity Surveyor to Senior Quantity Surveyor, therefore the salary will be based on experience. You will work from modern offices in Manchester and potentially have the opportunity to work across Europe.
- Maintain and update cost reports, liaise with the client or their representatives; preparing progress reports for progress meetings; agree on periodic valuations up to and including final accounts.
- Obtain competitive cost from supply and fit sub-contractors, organise to carry out contracted works to programme
- Timely production of subcontract final accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to facilitate the optimum result
- Sending out tender enquiries to subcontractors and suppliers
- Experience in fit-out is preferable, however, if you have a keen interest in this sector you will also be considered
- For the more senior roles you will already possess the ability to run sites
- Most importantly, the drive and determination to grow and develop
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
From meeting the staff and the directors it’s clearly a great place to work with the perfect balance between fun and a professional environment. For the right candidate, they will offer a competitive salary, plus benefits and a bonus. There is excellent scope for continued career progression within a growing team and some brilliant projects to get stuck into.
Please get in touch with Will Adams to apply or for more information:
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Quantity Surveying
T +44(0)161 791 3090