Tonic is partnering with a national House Building company who are looking for an Quantity Surveyor to join their team. It will be based in Manchester and will be working on sites in the North West region. The client is an award-winning regional house builder that aims to develop stunning homes in desirable locations across the North West. They currently have several exiting projects on going and about to start.
• Produce sub-contract payments and final accounts, ensuring that the sub-contractor has signed these off.
• With assistance from Chief QS prepare subcontract Enquiry List for approval by Head of Commercial and Head of Construction.
• Carry out monthly progress checklist on site for all sites.
• Attend sites regularly and frequently to provide assistance and support to site staff.
• Experience working for a Developer is preferred, however established Surveyors in other industries will be considered
• £40,000 – £45,000
• Car allowance
• Clear career progression path
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
From meeting the client it has a great family feel to the office with an obvious work hard play hard atmosphere. There is excellent scope for continued career progression within a growing team and some brilliant projects to get stuck into.
Please get in touch with Will Adams to apply or for more information:
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Quantity Surveying
T +44(0)161 791 3090