Tonic is partnering with a national housing developer. They are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor and a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing and ambitious team. Our client is looking for these roles due to their continued growth and due to new sites opening in the North West.
* Liaise with the buying function and order & control materials required for projects. work with the Commercial Director/Estimator regarding on-going work on viabilities for future developments and land bids.
* Stringent Cash Management and Forecasting.
* Assist and resolve any client-related issues or disputes referred by the Project Management team.
* Prepare and agree daywork sheets.
* Reconciliation of new sites.
* New build and refurbishment project experience would be beneficial.
* JCT Main and Sub-Contract experience.
* The individual should have a desire to continuously pursue innovation and development.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a great communicator.
* Salary for QS (£35,000 – £45,000) and company car. — Salary for SQS (£50,000 – £60,000) and company car.
* Holiday entitlement of 25 days per annum + bank holidays
* Joining an ambitious team and company.
* Excellent scope for career progression.
Our client has been long-standing in the industry and, with an array of exciting projects to work on, it’s an opportunity hard to miss. They have an impressive training and support programme, allowing them to have a low staff turnover.
If interested and would like to know more, please feel free to contact Will Adams 0161 791 3090 or firstname.lastname@example.org