Tonic is searching for two Revit Architectural Technicians to work for one of the UK’s most respected studios.
You would be joining an award-winning commercial design practice with a heritage that spans almost 50 years. We require at least two highly motivated contractors to contribute to this practice’s ongoing design-led work in their growing London Studio.
You would be guaranteed at least a six-month contract to work on two 35m + residential schemes.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• Experience in AutoCAD, Revit (preferred), 3D software packages, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Exceptional design and presentation skills
• Excellent drawing and document management skills
• Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents
• Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
• Excellent communication, with a high standard of written and spoken English
• Capability to work independently and as part of a team
• Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
• Willingness to take on responsibilities
• Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
If you are interested in this position or would like more information, then please send your CV and work examples in confidence to Lewis Lawes using the details below.
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Architecture (South)
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999