Tonic is partnering with a blue-chip company that is still actively recruiting during Covid19 as they have high investment, a long-term approach and fast growth. They are also their own client carrying out end to end building developments from land purchase through to contracting on site.
The projects are sustainable modular developments with a focus on innovation in terms of the M&E systems, software and approach to projects. The company is ambitious to become a market leader and with their first modular developments going to site this year this is a great time to join in the early stages.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be the most senior electrical member of a diverse multi-disciplinary engineering team working closely with electrical engineers, M&E design technicians, Architects, Structural Engineers and factory-based hands on M&E Engineers.
The role will involve managing a team and leading projects from inception to completion including design, site delivery, problem solving in the factory, researching innovative solutions and assisting grow the MEP team.
- Experienced Electrical Engineer with 5+ years in the building services (MEP) sector
- Chartership preferred, however equivalent demonstratable experience and skills is fine
- Electrical building services background – consultancy or contractor
- Experience in people management with strong leadership skills
- Strong design ability with experience across all stages of a building project, including site design
- Skilled at using 3D modelling and 2D drafting packages.
There are excellent progression opportunities within a fast-growing team. The company is very financially secure and committed to long term success. Please contact Lewis Lawes on the below details to apply or find out more:
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Architecture (South)
T +44(0)20 3865 6180
M +44(0)7525 029 999
Did you know that Tonic has a referral scheme?
We offer anyone £300 pounds worth of Selfridges vouchers if you connect us with anyone that leads to a successful placement. Click here to find out more