Tonic is partnering with a reputable construction company in Lancashire. They are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team. They provide exceptional building services to meet all their clients’ needs in a professional and friendly manner. This is an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take the next step in their career or for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to continue their career growth.
• Undertake all commercial and contractual requirements on the designated projects in accordance with the company procedures and processes, ensuring sound financial performance including profitability, cashflow, and managing risks and opportunities.
• Good working knowledge and application of Main Contract and Sub-Contract Forms and Standard Method of Measurement
• Liaise with Contracts Management to review and monitor project costs whilst achieving high standards of quality and health and safety.
• Provide project specific feedback to Estimating / Buying / Planning as appropriate
• JCT and NEC contract experience,
• Minimum 7 years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
• Contractor background.
• In depth understanding of project management methods and the ability to influence project specific procedures with Contracts Management.
Visiting the offices was second to none. It was obvious when we walked through the door that there was a family feel to the company with some brilliant projects they have in their arsenal. There is excellent scope for continued career progression within a growing team.
Please get in touch with Will Adams to apply or for more information:
Recruitment Consultant | Head of Quantity Surveying
T +44(0)161 791 3090