Tonic is partnering with a national construction consultancy in Manchester. They cover several sectors including hotels, offices, public sector and transport. They’re currently searching for a senior quantity surveyor to join their team due to continued growth and some major £100m projects in the pipeline. You’ll be expected to work on projects in the North West and a few in the Midlands. This is a great opportunity to join an internationally respected company and accelerate your career progression.
* Preparation of tender documents – providing input into specifications/scopes of work.
* Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes.
* Preparation of monthly cost/value reports for the area, together with a review of results and consideration of trends with other contract team members.
* You will be expected to assist with the coordination of the efforts of different team members involved in a project.
* Compile reports showing cost savings and/or losses against tender and/or original budget.
* Minimum 2-3 years as a senior quantity surveyor.
* JCT & NEC contract experience.
* PQS background is desirable.
* Residential or hotel sector backgrounds is desirable.
* RICS qualified.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the market leaders and get stuck into some brilliant projects. Our client has worked extremely hard to create the perfect work-life balance and there is an excellent scope for continued career progression within a growing and friendly team